Guidelines for the file preparation
Prepress requirements for PDF files delivery:
1. File format must meet PDF standards.
2. File must include one printed material - we are in charge of the montage to the suitable printing sheet.
3. Colours must be delivered in CMYK mode, greyscale or as spot colours.
4. Black text and black line codes must be only black coloured (CMYK 0/0/0/100).
5. Scripts must be included in the file (embedded font) or in the curves.
6. Colour saturation must not exceed 280% or be lower than 5%.
7. For larger black areas use CMYK 40/40/40/100 ratio.
8. Image resolution must be 300 dpi.
9. Bleed must be 3 mm.
10. Text placement must be at least 3mm from the edge of the trim area.
11. Use only crop marks, without other printer marks.
12. Scale has to be set in 1:1 ratio.
13. In case of die cutting, the cutting contour has to be coloured with spot colour as overprint and placed on a separate page in the exact position meant for cutting.
All possible additional interventions, which are required due to deviations from the above mentioned requirements, are extra charged in compliance with our price list.
Requirements for prepress materials
The client has to deliver clear instructions on the final product (print, paper, binding, completion, circulation).
For the purpose of layout, the final and proofread version of the content should be sent in MS Word file format, which includes images placed in between the text; used graphic material must be included in the original format (we do not do layout for the text which was not previously proofread).
Logos must be in the vector art format (.PDF, .AI, .EPS, .CDR).
Images- photographs must be in the best possible quality (JPG, PSD, TIF format, 300 dpi resolution). Do not enagage in photo editing by your self or change its original size.
Have in mind that images or logos found on the Internet are usually not intended for printing due to their low resolution.
We can also offer purchase of images via online stock photography agency www.dreamstime.com ; lookup and image editing is charged by the hour for graphic designing service, as denoted in our price list.